It's my favorite lyric from Strawberry Fields Forever, and The Beatles are cooler than you.
2. What's your current relationship status?
Single, lolz. But yes. *sad*
3. Ever have a near-death experience?
I'm not sure how close to death I was in either of these experiences, but when I was born my face was purple-ish cause I refused to breathe. And I fell out of a shopping cart once. I'm not even kidding.
4. Name an obvious quality you have.
I guess I'm funny somewhat.
5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
The POTC score, bwahaha.
6. Any celebrity you would marry?
Jason Mraz. Word.
7. Who will cut and paste this first?
Hmm, I wonder. *shrugs*
8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
Some random person in sixth grade saw my picture of George Harrison in my locker and asked if he was my cousin. And that's as close as I get.
9. Do you wear a watch? What kind?
I have a Tweety Bird watch, but I don't ever wear it xP
10. Do you have anything pierced?
I got my ears pierced, long ago. They've since closed up, because I totally don't wear earings. I am not a true girl T.T
11. Do you have any tattoos?
12. Do you like pain?
Um, does the fact that I laugh after I run into a wall make me a masochist?
13. Do you like to shop?
I like buying shiny new things :D
14. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Raya's birthday present.
15. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card?
Silly, I don't have a credit card. Because that would be bad for humanity.
16. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
Raya, yesterday morning.
17. What is on your desktop background?
18. What is the background on your cell phone?
Cell phone, me? What do you think I am, privelaged or something?
19. Do you like redheads?
Yush! Guh, red hair is teh purty.
20. Do you know any twins?
My sister has a pair of twins for friends.
21. Do you have any weird relatives?
I have some weird in the good way, and weird in the bad way.
22. What was the last movie you watched?
Dead Man's Chest.
23. What was the last book you read?
Summer of My German soldier by Bette Greene.PS:
Still taking testimonials.
I am a miserable, miserable attention-whore T.T
1. Elaborate on your default icon.